Our processing of your personal data is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). For the purposes of the Act the data controller in respect of personal data submitted or collected via the Site is Ginza Fashion Art Inc. If you would like to contact Ginza Fashion Inc. in relation to our processing of your personal data please write to our correspondence office in the UK at Kenilworth House, 3rd Floor West, 79-80 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8TA or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data will be stored by us and processed by us on our servers in Dubai and as such personal data that you submit to us through the Site or otherwise will be transferred outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- Information we may collect from you and how we use it
- We may collect and process the following data about you and your visits to and use of the Site:
- We will collect information about you when you register on the Site and create an account with us, including your name, email address, gender and country of residence. We will process this information to tailor the Site Content to you and provide any services that you request from us through the Site and, where you have either consented or if applicable have not opted out from receiving them, to send you updates, newsletters and other marketing information about us or other goods or services we think you may like.
- If you submit an order to purchase any Product from the Site, we will also collect and process the information that you include in your order. The information may include your name, address, email address, gender, your clothing size, country of residence and other contact details, your payment information and any delivery details. We will use this information to process your order, take payment and deliver the Products you have purchased to you. We do not store your credit card details on our Site.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. This information will be collected using cookies (see below) and we use this information to understand how the Site is used to help us improve the Site.
- If you contact us for any reason including for any returns, refunds, or other customer services, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
- We use different types of cookies on our Site. For more information on the cookies we use please refer to the table below. You can also read more about analytics cookies generally at the Google Analytics website here.
|Name of Cookie
||Type of Cookie
||Allows us to offer faster responses and higher availability by running our website on a clustered system.
||Automatically removed at the end of your browsing session
||To remember certain information about your visit as you browse through the Site,
e.g. we use session cookies to remember what Products you have placed in your
shopping basket before you complete your order. These cookies are essential to the
operation of the shopping basket and without it you would not be able to purchase any Products through the Site.
|Automatically removed at the end of your browsing session
||Allows you to access the inner pages of site till you have not logged in.
||Automatically removed at the end of your browsing session
|_utma (+Random number) _utmb (+Random number) _utmc (+Random number) _utmz (+Random number)
||To collect aggregated & anonymised information from you and other users of the Site
about your browsing habits and interaction with the Site each time you log on.
These cookies do not collect any information that would enable us to identify you and
we will only analyse this information on an aggregated basis in order to improve our
Site and the service we offer. We will not use this information or any other cookies to target users of the Site with third party advertising.
|2 years, 30 Minutes, End of session, 6 months (respectively)
- By using this Site you consent to our use of the cookies described above.
- Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- We will disclose your payment information to our third party payment processor who will process your payment for the purchase of any Product on our behalf.
- We will disclose your name and delivery address to our delivery service provider so that we can deliver your Products to you.
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets so as to enable them to continue such business.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our legal rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ginza Art Fashion Inc., our suppliers, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group from time to time, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Other than as set out above we will not disclose your information to any third party.
- Storage of your personal data
- We will retain any personal data that we collect about you for as long as is necessary to complete the purpose for which it was collected. We may retain it thereafter for as long as the Act or any other applicable law permits or requires us to do so.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
Our Site contains links to and from third party websites including to websites operated by our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- You have the right to access any information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of [£10] to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You also have the right to unsubscribe from our marketing updates and newsletters at any time either by ticking or unticking the relevant boxes when you register an account with us on the Site or submit an Order for Products through the Site or by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any marketing communication that we send to you.